Who we are
Explorers of the future
At Authomata, we are a business design factory composed of a multidisciplinary team and an ecosystem of partners who share the philosophy of evidence-based service design. We understand that processes, technology and people are a whole and we are committed to facilitating the conditions for organizations to both use emerging technologies and deliver a better quality of life for their employees and users.
Hanna Back Pyo
Advertiser, Universidad del Pacífico. With over 10 years of experience in marketing and digital metrics, service design, agile project management, digital public policy and IT service design.
- Former Coordinator of Digital Services Design of the General Secretariat of the Presidency, supporting more than 20 projects of innovation and digital transformation in the Government. I have also advised multilateral organizations such as ECLAC and the World Bank on open data.
- In the private sector I have founded consulting firms in the area of digital marketing and software development (Cofounder de Asimov Consultores), participated in the design and implementation of digitalization programs for clients such as BCI, AIEP, and Transbank, training and incubation of SMEs and technology startups.
- In the public sphere I have worked on the design of strategies for the use of data for natural disasters and the design of public policies in the areas of work, public procurement and open data for clients such as SENCE, Chilecompra, Ministry of the Economy, Ministry of Finance, CNID
Andrés Bustamante Valenzuela
Organizational Psychologist from the Universidad Católica, Master's Degree in Business Engineering and Information Technology from the Universidad de Chile and has diplomas in Service Design (UC) and Musical Theatre (Projazz). With more than 20 years of experience in technology, processes and digital transformation
- Former Director of Digital Government, I was responsible for the implementation of technological initiatives at a national level such as ClaveUnica, ChileAtiende, Digitalization of Procedures, Open Data Platform
- En 2018 fuí nombrado por Apolytical UK como una de las 100 personas más influyentes del mundo en Gobierno Digital
- Before joining the General Secretariat of the Presidency, I was co-founder and CEO of Asimov, Consultants in Digital Transformation and Service Design, as well as other technological startups, developing digital transformation projects for clients such as SENCE, Chilecompra, Transbank, University of Chile, AIEP, COPEC, Propal, GTD Group, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economy, World Bank and Inter-American Development Bank, among others
Desarrolladora web con formación en automatización y marketing digital, apoya la
ejecución de proyectos de transformación digital en Authomata, la implementación
de plataformas sociales, educativas y el prototipado de Productos Mínimos Viables digitales.