There's no going back to normal
Your market, partners and customers are changing and there is no turning back
Digital consumers and remote workers. Everyone's behaviors are changing rapidly and will not return to normal. It only remains to decide if your organization is willing to invest what is necessary to keep up with the changes and to pass the test of time like Netflix or stay in oblivion like Blockbuster
It is a unique moment to innovate and react faster than your competition.
Will you take advantage of this space to lead your industry by focusing on what really matters?
Wouldn't it be ideal to have a concrete plan of action to answer these questions in the shortest possible time and get ahead of the competition?
You don't need a plan document, you need solutions.
You don't need another 100-page plan on your desk, you need to keep your organization competitive. You can always have someone do your thesis. We prefer to give you solutions.
Using our methodology that integrates Service Design, Agility (Scrum) and Design Thinking tools, we analyze your current situation and accompany you in the process of prioritizing and solving the key aspects that allow you to maintain and improve your competitiveness. And in case you were wondering, yes, we have the experience and tools to do everything remotely.
We give you concrete recommendations that you can execute in the short term, action plans, tools, training and functional prototypes of technology to improve the priority aspects of your business such as operational management, customers, knowledge, support and service channels.
There is no room for endless projects and unlimited budgets. Our approach is very concrete
- Because the founding partners have been together for more than 20 years and 100,000 hours designing, developing and implementing digital transformation projects, in organizations of various sizes, in the public and private sectors, knowing the typical problems in this type of projects
- Clients such as Transbank, GTD Group, BCI, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economy, AIEP, COPEC, SENCE, Chilecompra, PROPAL, University of Chile, World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, IncubaUC and CNID, among others, have passed through our hands (and minds)
- Among the projects developed, we have the experience of working with all types of technologies, process redesign, training, change management, intensive use of data and public projects that affect millions of citizens
- We transfer the knowledge to your team, so they can move forward without the need for external advice
- We deliver technological tools or teach their use as part of the service, to speed up the processes
- We don't charge by the hour, what matters to us is the result. That is, that your business works successfully and we are committed to it until the end, without surprises in the costs.
- We have more than two decades of experience in remote work, so we can manage all kinds of projects in complex conditions.
- We have a network of top-level collaborators and partners in different areas of knowledge.